FINISHED BASEMENT CONTRACTOR
As your expert local contractor for finished basements, we can easily guide you through the entire planning process for your new finished basement project.
We will collaboratively work with on -
- Floor planning and room layout
- Lighting options, LED lighting
- Floor product selections
- Heating options
- Heated flooring
- Trim and door selections
- Paint color choices and finishes
- Securing project permits
We offer finished basement remodel services including -
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Carpet tile
- Ceramic tile
- Drop ceilings
- Mold-and-mildew resistant drywall
- Soundproof drywall
- Basement insulation upgrades
- LED recessed lighting
- Custom stairwell railings
- Custom built-in cabinets
- Custom bars
- Basement bathrooms and powder rooms
We also have experience in refinishing existing finished basements.
Converting an old finished basement into a new, updated living space in your home can sometimes involve more planning than anticipated.
Knowing how to finish a basement is basic common knowledge. However, it takes an expert local contractor to make sure things are done right, such as -
- Preparing the slab floor for new flooring
- Planning for a drop ceiling or drywall ceiling
- Meeting fire code requirements
- Evaluating for electrical safety
- Constructing basement walls properly
- Meeting code expectations
We do not offer basement waterproofing services nor installation of new egresses.
Basement waterproofing and new egresses are specialty services that we believe should only be done by highly-reputable companies that specialize in these services.
For the end result with your new finished basement, we can potentially help you add value to your home by sharing a thorough cost analysis as part of our partnership with you.
This cost analysis will layout for you where value is best allocated now and where value can be added at a later date, if budget constrictions exist.
In summary, we will plan and consult with you on how to incorporate the most common finished basement ideas to fit your expectations and your budget.
To schedule your quote appointment, call or text us today at 610-864-1649
Or send your project details here at the Contact page.