TRIM CARPENTERS & MASTER CARPENTERS ~ EXPERTS IN CUSTOM BUILT-INS & CABINETS
Custom Built-ins, Mudroom Cubbies, Crown Molding, Shiplap, Wainscoting
Our highly experienced carpenters will carefully guide you on designing your custom built-in or new trim-work project. As talented finish carpenters who have earned a reputation for quality, what we do is "make your home your dream home!"
Given Ted’s extensive background in finish carpentry, his expert team of carpenters can design and build anything for your home. If you or your interior designer can dream it, we can build it.
Our experienced finish carpenters have the ability to create unique looks in - crown molding, shiplap, wainscoting, bookcases, fireplace mantles and fireplace surrounds, and all types of custom cabinetry.
The Process for Custom Finish Carpentry ~ Ted, along with your project's supervising master carpenter, will start the process with a free consultation, where we work with you in creating a trim work or custom design that compliments your home.
Design Phase ~ We start with a pre-production planning meeting to discuss your vision and the project goals, down to each meticulous feature from molding profiles to hardware styles.
- Researching Custom Builtins: In advance of the consultation appointment, you can research online for similar projects to the one you are planning – by visiting Houzz.
- Choosing Trim Profiles: Our specialty trim partner, Tague Lumber, has an online profile book. You can view it HERE.
Production ~ We schedule our finish carpenters to accommodate your family's needs, including a firm completion date. If want a faster completion, we will assign a larger crew to speed-up your project’s timing, assuming we can meet safety precautions for COVID-19.
- Our carpenters and carpenter assistants will execute the project either onsite or in our workshop. Then they will carefully install your custom project.
- Upon installation, our finish painters will add the "final touches" with a factory-like spray finish. We offer all phases of staining and polyurethane applications as well.
Our Master Carpenter & Trim Carpenter Expert Services ~
- Bookcases, office built-ins
- Wainscoting, bead-board, wainscoting
- Shiplap, shiplap walls, shiplap ceilings
- Crown molding
- Board and batten walls
- Trim carpentry – baseboards, door trim, window trim
- Custom cabinets with custom doors and drawers
- Custom built-ins with adjustable bookshelves
- Mantles, fireplace surrounds, fireplace wall panels
- Coffered ceilings, ceiling beams
- Mudroom cubbies, custom benches, window seats
- Closets, closet organizers, closet shelving
- Interior doors, pocket doors, bi-fold doors
- Exterior doors, storm doors
- New windows, replacement windows
- New hardwood flooring, new vinyl plank flooring
- Stairs, continuous hand-rails, stair railings
- Wood balusters, iron balusters, curved stairs
- New stair treads, new stair risers
- Bathroom vanities, custom made vanities
- New kitchen cabinets, kitchen island