- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Wall Options
- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Flooring Options
- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Ceiling Options
- Finished Basements – Project Planning for Full-value ROI
- Home Office Planning Guide for Remote Workers & Self-Employed Individuals
- Finished Basement Ideas
How To Plan for Painting Your Kitchen Cabinets
Posted on January 20, 2020
One of the most inquired specialty painting projects homeowners want done is painting of their existing kitchen cabinets. This common restoration project is often done as a cost-saving uplift to old kitchen cabinets, but if done correctly can offer a high-quality appearance that can last for many years. This is also one of my favorite projects to service, as painting kitchen cabinets ...
How To Remove Wallpaper Like a Pro
Posted on January 13, 2020
A Main Line Painting Contractor Gives Away His Secret Tips on Wallpaper Removal As a general contractor based in Wayne, Pennsylvania, we specialize in interior painting and wallpaper removal. Needless to say, wallpaper removal can be very costly, as the labor time for removing wallpaper can add up quickly. And though it may look easy, removing wallpaper is anything but easy if it is done right...