- Which Brands of Paint Do Main Line Contractors Prefer
- An Introduction Into Modern Recessed Lighting
- 3 Important Screening Guidelines for Hiring a Licensed Electrician on the Main Line
- 8 Areas to Evaluate When Hiring a Main Line Professional Painter
- 7 “How To” Painting Secrets for Interior Painting Preparations – From A Main Line Professional Painter
- 7 Signs of A Quality Professional Painter & 7 Questions to Ask During A Painting Quote
Posted on September 20, 2019
Why TJ's Now Prefers Benjamin Moore Paints As a premier painting contractor based in Wayne, Devon, and Ardmore for the past 19 years, TJ’s Painting & Renovations Co. has used all of the popular brands of paints. We have even used the high-end paints on occasion such as Fine Paints of Europe. All paints have various properties and chemical agents that affect coverage, performance, and ...
Posted on September 16, 2019
New Recessed Lighting Options & Understanding L.E.D. Recessed Lights If you recently had your local electrician install recessed lights, you may have been introduced to L.E.D. recessed lighting. The newest in recessed lighting technology is based in a relatively common form of lighting – L.E.D. lights. Though, this lighting technology has evolved to become more user-friend...
Posted on September 10, 2019
There is a plethora of licensed electricians on the Main Line, making it look easy to hire on price because of a competitive market. Though it may look easy, hiring a licensed electrician is the most important home improvement decision you will ever make. If a painter or carpenter makes a mistake, they simple redo the work. However, if a local electrician makes a mistake the consequences...