- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Wall Options
- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Flooring Options
- Finished Basements and Project Budgeting – Ceiling Options
- Finished Basements – Project Planning for Full-value ROI
- Home Office Planning Guide for Remote Workers & Self-Employed Individuals
- Finished Basement Ideas
Posted on January 19, 2023
Budgeting for a new finished basement project can be done, with careful planning, in controllable steps. For instance, flooring can be done inexpensively now and then upgraded at a later date. Flooring is one of the larger decisions homeowners have to make regarding a finished basement project budget. The four options below for finished basement flooring can be discussed with y...
Posted on January 3, 2023
The cost of a finished basement is primarily related to square footage, assuming a few other factors. If the project involves solving wet basement issues or installing a weeping system or a drainage system with new sump pumps, then the costs will be based on other factors not directly related to square footage. Regardless, there are a few budget planning options for reducing the over...