- Home Office Planning Guide for Remote Workers & Self-Employed Individuals
- Finished Basement Ideas
- Fine Carpentry Ideas: Mudroom Cubbies & Benches
- On Trend: Dining Room Wainscotting
- The Exterior Painting Expert – The Key to Quality Prep Work
- The Exterior Painting Expert – Product Knowledge is The Key to Quality
Posted on August 22, 2019
8 Signs of a Quality Painter When screening painters on the Main Line, there are several non-verbal cues a homeowner can watch for to ensure they are hiring a class-act professional. The unspoken language we all communicate with speaks volumes as to how we think, how organized we are (or are not), and even the manner in how we treat others. Below are 8 Signs of A Quality Painter that can...
7 “How To” Painting Secrets for Interior Painting Preparations – From A Main Line Professional Painter
Posted on August 7, 2019
How Do The Pro Painters Do It? So, you want to paint your Main Line home like a pro, eh? Well, stick around. I think I have a pro painting tip or two that may help you out! ☺ In this blog, I will enlighten you on “7 ‘How To’ Painting Secrets for Interior Painting Preparations,” or professional painting tips for preparing to finish paint, on the topics below. The focus will b...